1. SIMEON "MITAR"1 DADOVICH was born abt. 1859 in Yugoslavia, Romania, and died Feb 17, 1931 in Akron, Summit Co, Ohio. He married MARISHKA "MARIA" MIYOUE abt. 1888 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. She was born abt. 1865 in Torein, Yugoslavia, and died in Akron, Summit Co, Ohio. Simeon "Mitar" and Marishka "Marie" arrived New York aboard ship Aquitania, from Southampton, England, their destination was to the home of their son, Simeon Dadovich, on Irave St, Akron Ohio. Simeon's closest relative, in Yugoslavia, is his sister, Milive Majstovic Roma. The 1930 census indicates that he first immigrated, or visited, the U.S. in 1914. He returned home and in July 1921, they finally emmigrated from Sremska Mitronica, Yugoslavia, to live permanently in the United States. In 1921, Simeon was a farmer. The State of Ohio shows a Death Record for Mike Dadovich, who died Feb 17, 1931 in Summit Co, Ohio.
ii. SIMEON 'SHUSTA' DACH DADOVICH, b. Oct 05, 1894, Mitrovica, Hungary; d. Bef. 1952, Akron, Summit Co, Ohio. He immigrated in 1914 traveling to Akron, Ohio, to live on Grove St, Akron Ohio, where he worked as a laborer in the steel mills in 1920 and in 1930 he did shoe work in a rubber factory.
3. iii. YELENA DADOVICH, b. Aug 04, 1901, Mitrovica, Yugoslavia; d. Mar 07, 1973, Burton, Genesee Co, Michigan.
iv. FRANK VASA DADOVICH, b. Dec 28, 1905, Sremska Mitrovic, Yugoslavia; d. Nov 13, 1976, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California. He was buried in Los Angeles, CA. Frank immigrated on Jul 23, 1921, arriving in New York on ship SS Aquitania. He was 15 years old, on his way to live with his brother Sam Dadovich on Ira Ave, in Akron, Ohio.
4. v. STEVAN DADOVICH, b. abt. 1908, Sremska Mitrovic, Yugoslavia; d. Dec 12, 1944, Akron, Summit Co, Ohio.
2. ANKA "ANNA"2 DADOVICH (SIMEON1) was born May 20, 1891 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia; d. abt. 1986 in Ohio. She married STEVE ANTONOVICH abt. 1920 in Akron, OH. He was born Aug 08, 1894 in Djakovo, Yugoslavia. Anka immigrated in 1910. She died at 95 years old. In 1930, she worked in a rubber factory in Akron, Ohio. In 1920, Steve was a grocery clerk and in 1930, he was also a laborer in a rubber factory, in Akron.
ii. MILITSA (MILLIE) ANTONOVICH, b. July 26, 1921, Akron, Summit Co, Ohio. She is listed as "Mary" on her father's Naturalization papers.
iii. MARISHKA (MARY) ANTONOVICH, b. Oct. 26, 1923, Akron, Summit Co, Ohio. She is listed as "Milcoa or Milcva" on her father's Naturalization papers.
iv. MIKE ANTONOVICH, b. Nov 21, 1924, Akron, Summit Co, Ohio. He is listed as "Martin" on his father's Naturalization papers.
Child of YELENA DADOVICH and UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL is:
v. RADE "RALPH" NOKOVICH, b. Jun 20, 1936, Burton, Genesee Co, Michigan; d. Jan 30, 2007, Davison, Genesee Co, Michigan; m. Name Withheld, Nov 27, 1954. "Ralph" was born at home in Burton, Genesee Co, MI. He was employed by the A.C. factory in Flint and was an ordained Minister. He is buried in Flint Memorial Park, in Flint, Genesee Co, MI. He has seven children.
vi. YVONKA "Joanne" NOKOVICH was born May 31, 1937 in Flint, Genesee Co, Michigan. She married KENNETH E PEAL in May 1954. She married NELSON MAJOR MILLER in Flint on Nov 18, 1961. She had three children before she died on Sept 21, 2009.
Children of STEVAN DADOVICH and BERTA PFEIFER are: Family Photo
ii. JOAN HELEN DADOVICH, b. Jan 24, 1931 in Akron, Summit Co, Ohio.
5. YOVAN "JOHN" 3 DADOVICH (YELENA2, SIMEON1) b. Jul 16, 1921, French waters; d. Mar 18, 1987, Saginaw, Saginaw Co, Michigan. He is buried in Evergreen cemetery, in Grand Blanc, Genesee Co, Michigan. He m. (1) MIRIAM ELAINE FARVER, abt. Oct 1945, Flint, Genesee Co, Michigan; m. (2) BEVERLY IRENE MARSTON, Dec 13, 1952, Genesee Co, Michigan; m. (3) CLARA UNKNOWN, aft. 1957; m. (4) PHYLLIS GERALDINE MILLER, May 06, 1960, Genesee Co, Michigan. Newborn Yovan "John" immigrated on Sep 11, 1921, arriving in New York on Ship Saxonia, Yugoslavia, via London, England, with his mother. He lived in Morrice, Michigan or Millington, Tuscola Co, MI at the time of his death, due to an injection prior to a surgery for cancer. He was both an Army veteran and a Navy veteran, serving as a chef, following that occupation through his life.
iii. Living female
iv. JOHN ANTHONY DADOVICH, JR.; b. Feb 14, 1956 in Flint, Genesse Co, MI; d. Jan 26, 2006 in Sturgis, Meade Co, South Dakota. John was a U. S. Army veteran and is buried in Black Hills National Cemetery at Sturgis, Meade Co, South Dakota. He has one son.
v. TIMOTHY PAUL DADOVICH; b. Aug 04, 1959 in Flint, Genesse Co, MI; d. Jan 01, 1995 in Flint, Genesse Co, Michigan. He married (name withheld).